CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CVS ECB alert! 3/1/09-3/7/09

Buy a Slimquick Energy Shot 2-pack (4oz. total) for $4.99, get $4.99 back in ECB. It's like getting this item for free!

Buy a box of Carnation Instant Breakfast (10-pack) for $4.99, get $4.99 back in ECB. It's like getting this item for free!

Buy a 3oz. trial sized ACT Total Care mouthwash for $0.99, get $0.99 back in ECB. It's like getting this item for free!

These deals are effective from 3/1/09-3/7/09, except as noted in the store or the circular. For more information/an explanation about my CVS posts, please visit my CVS ECB Intro post.

COLOR KEY:
*Regular text color

*Confirmed deal (I did this myself, and it worked)

*Rumored deal (I have heard this works but I haven't tried it myself yet)

0 comments: