CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Introducing...

This is a new blog for me. I think this makes a total of thirteen that I have, with only one other being public. I actually really enjoy blogging, and have come to really enjoy reading others' blogs as well.

I have come across many blogs and other such sites that have links to coupons, deals, freebies, etc. that have really helped me to save money. These sites have become my favorite ones lately because I think they are so ALTRUISTIC!! They are owned by people (mostly mothers) who are really trying to help others save money. Well, that is my hope. And if that is the case, I am genuinely grateful...

It's ALWAYS important to save money, no matter your situation...

THANK YOU to all of these blog/site owners for helping me save for my family!

0 comments: